Lake Cleanup Day
August 6 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Saturday August 6th 8:00 – 10:00 AM
Location Saehr Gravel Pit – County Rd 8, North of 233rd St.
Current Lake Sullivan Association members only. You may update your membership or become a member at the drop-off site. Basic membership is $35.
- Small load – FREE (donations greatly appreciated)
- Large load – FREE (donations greatly appreciated)
- Batteries – FREE (donations greatly appreciated)
- Large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers) — $10.00
- Small appliances (TV, microwave, computer, monitor) — $ 5.00
- Tires (size does not matter) — $ 2.00 each
Listed below are hazardous waste products and other items which we CANNOT accept:
- Chemicals (antifreeze, weed killer, insecticide, poisons, old oil cans, treated timbers)
- Paint cans that are full or partially full. We will accept only empty paint cans.
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Construction debris such as concrete blocks, bricks, vinyl siding, shingles, etc.
- Railroad ties
Do not bring wood, burn it in your burn barrel or fire pit.
Please – One trailer/pickup load per LSA membership. LSA Clean-up Day is not intended to replace dumpster rental. We pay for the service by weight so be considerate of the association’s overall costs.